Monday 28 May 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mary Ralton and Phil Regan.
El pechador, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1906!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1906 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- Mary Ralton: director (British WRAC).
- Phil Regan: singer (My Wild Irish Rose).
- Andre Verger: France sport Champion.
- Henry Thambiah: Sri Lankan lawyer judge and diplomat Sri Lankan High Commissioner to Canada (d. 1997).
- Shields / Cobbs musical His honor, the Mayor, premieres in New York City
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1906 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Paddle Your Own Canoe - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Flanagan's Night Off - Len Spencer & Steve Porter
- Nothing Like That in Our Family - Will Denny
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?