Wednesday 28 September 1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hendrik J Hofstra and Augusto Michelazzi.
Quo Vadis?, directed by Lucien Nonguet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 September 1904!
Which were the important events of 28 September 1904 ?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- Czech Republic - Czech Statehood Day
- Also see September 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lorenzo Ruiz
- Hendrik J Hofstra: Dutch Minister of Finance (PvdA).
- Augusto Michelazzi: France Scientist.
- Marcel Vives: France Scientist.
- Woman arrested for smoking a cigarette in a car on 5th Avenue, New York City
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1904?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?