Saturday 29 May 1915
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lord Huntingfield and Igor Buketoff Hartford Connecticut.
Jim the Penman, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 May 1915!
Which were the important events of 29 May 1915 ?
- Nigeria: Democracy Day.
- Saint Theodosia
- Bah�'f Faith: Ascension of Bah�'u'llah.
- United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day.
- Venezuela: Tree Day.
- Saint Erwin
- Saint Maximinus of Trier
- Argentina: Army Day.
- Blessed Adhemar
- Lord Huntingfield: British agent to United Nations Secreteriat.
- Igor Buketoff Hartford Connecticut: conductor (Iceland Symphony 1964-65).
- David Jenklins: librarian (National Library of Wales).
- Karl Munchinger: German conductor (d. 1990).
- Karl Münchinger: German conductor of European classical music.
- Teófilo Braga becomes president of Portugal.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Maybe a Day, Maybe a Year - Henry Burr
- By Heck - Byron G. Harlan & Will Robbins
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?