Friday 21 May 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Four Feathers, directed by J. Searle Dawley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 May 1915!
Which were the important events of 21 May 1915 ?
- Saint Constantine the Great
- Saints Constantine and Helena
- Saint Mireille
- Saint Charles-EugFne de Mazenod
- Dia de la Afrocolombianidad marks the abolition of slavery in Colombia.
- Navy Day (Dfa de las Glorias Navales) in Chile.
- Saint Goderik
- Cathleen Cordell: American actress (d. 1997).
- Ellen McAdoo: American daughter of noted parents, the offspring of William Gibbs McAdoo (1863–1941), a lawyer and statesman, and Eleanor Wilson McAdoo (1889–1967), an author and daughter of president Woodrow Wilson.
- René Tavernier: French poet and philosopher, Bertrand's father (film director).
- Leonid Gobyato: Russian general (Born 1875).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Want to Go to Tokio - Prince's Orchestra
- Everybody Rag with Me - George O'Connor
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?