Tuesday 30 October 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
October (Ten Days that Shook the World), directed by Sergei M. Eisenstein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1928!
Which were the important events of 30 October 1928 ?
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Saturninus
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Herbert
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
- Jean-Pierre Ehrhard: Saverne Journalist.
- Daniel Nathans: American professor of microbiology.
- Charles Brett: Northern Irish solicitor, journalist, author and founding member, and first chairman, of the Ulster Architectural Heritage Society (UAHS).
- Michael Andrews: Painter.
- William Campbell in Newark: New Jersey, USA; actor (Jerry - Cannonball, Luke - Dynasty).
- Ernest Flatt: Choreographer (Carol Burnett Show)
- Oscar George Theodore Sonneck: Composer, dies at 55.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 30 October 1928 and get them!