Thursday 11 October 1928
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Kriemhild's Revenge, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 October 1928!
Which were the important events of 11 October 1928 ?
- Thomas Burnett Swann: United States -- Sci-fi author (Day of Minotaur).
- Thomas Swann: American author of fantasy, legend and mythology and science-fiction.
- Constant Huymans: Belgium sport Champion.
- Alfonso de Portago: Spanish bobsledder and race car driver (Born 1928).
- Roscoe Robinson: Jr.
- Geoffrey Tordoff: Baron Tordoff English businessman and politician
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?