Thursday 11 October 1928
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Thomas Burnett Swann and Thomas Swann.
Kriemhild's Revenge, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 October 1928!
Which were the important events of 11 October 1928 ?
- Thomas Burnett Swann: United States -- Sci-fi author (Day of Minotaur).
- Thomas Swann: American author of fantasy, legend and mythology and science-fiction.
- Constant Huymans: Belgium sport Champion.
- Alfonso de Portago: Spanish bobsledder and race car driver (Born 1928).
- Roscoe Robinson: Jr.
- Geoffrey Tordoff: Baron Tordoff English businessman and politician
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 October 1928
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?