Thursday 18 October 1928
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Keith Jackson in Carrolton and André Asseo.
Kriemhild's Revenge, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 October 1928!
Which were the important events of 18 October 1928 ?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Keith Jackson in Carrolton: Georgia, USA; sportscaster (ABC Monday Night Football).
- André Asseo: French actor and director, known for La fille coupée en deux (2007), L'oeil écarlate (1993) and Ni vue ni connue (1997).
- Keith Jackson: American sportscaster and actor.
- Maurice Mediouni: Algerian pianist and composer.
- Dick Taverne: English lawyer and politician.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 October 1928
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?