Wednesday 3 October 1928
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Shridath Surendranath "Sonny" Ramphal and Erik Bruhn in Copenhagen.
The Wedding March, directed by Erich von Stroheim, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1928!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1928 ?
- Shridath Surendranath "Sonny" Ramphal: Guyanese Secretary General (1975- ).
- Erik Bruhn in Copenhagen: Denmark; dancer (National Ballet of Canada).
- Christian D'Oriola: French athlete and six-time Olympic medalist in fencing between the years of 1948-1956 (four gold, two silver medals).
- Erik Bruhn: Danish dancer, one of the great ballet dancers of the 20th century who set standards of dance excellence and dramatic intensity.
- Kåre Willoch: Norwegian politician of the Conservative Party.
- Christian Oriola: France sport Champion
- Edward Moyers: American businessman (d. 2006)
- Shridath Ramphal: Guyanese academic and politician 2nd Commonwealth Secretary-General
- French sun Ondine sinks returning to Toulon, drowning 42
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?