Friday 31 March 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Patrick J G McGee and Richard Kiley.
The Man from Beyond, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1922 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Patrick J G McGee: North Ireland -- Actor (Clockwork Orange).
- Richard Kiley: American actor, a polished, many-sided performer who alternated between straight dramatic and musical roles.
- Georges Leroux: French bookbinder who started out writing poetry and editing a poetry magazine, before opening a bookstore in Cannes selling rare books.
- John May: American ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest and the Archbishop of St. Louis.
- Raymond Sheline: American scientist, a nuclear chemist and physicist.
- Raymond Goussot: France sport Champion
- KFI-AM in Los Angeles CA begins radio transmissions
- Prince Hendrik opens trade fair building in Amsterdam.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1922 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Club Royal Orchestra - The Sheik
- The World is Waiting for the Sunrise - John Steel
- Gypsy Blues - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Stealing - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?