Monday 20 March 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arnold Burgen and Jack Kruschen.
Die Geburt des Antichrist, directed by Friedrich Feher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 20 March 1922 ?
- Feast of St. Cuthbert, patron saint of Northumbria (died 704)
- Saint Alexandra
- Saint Herbert (died 687)
- Canberra Day
- Meat Out Day
- International Astrology Day
- New Year of Iranian Calendar: Norouz occurs on the vernal equinox.
- The second day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- The vernal equinox usually occurs on this day.
- Saint Wulfram (d.704)
- Arnold Burgen: College President (Academia Europaea).
- Jack Kruschen: Winnipeg, Manitoba -- Actor (Papa-Webster, Busting Loose).
- Doug Barnard Jr (Representative-Democrat-Georgia: 1977-).
- Larry Elgart New Haven Connecticut: bandleader/alto sax (Elgart Orchestra).
- Wyndol Gray: American athlete who played pro basketball for two seasons in 1946-48.
- Larry Elgart: American saxophonist and bandleader
- Ray Goulding: comedian (Bob and Ray), dies from kidney failure at age 68.
- Carl Reiner: American actor director producer and screenwriter
- WIP-AM in Philadelphia PA begins radio transmissions
- The USS Langley (CV-1) is commissioned as the first United States Navy aircraft carrier.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When Buddha Smiles - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- The Song of Love - Edwin Dale
- I Want My Mammy - Al Bernard & Vernon Dalhart
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?