Monday 6 March 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Sherlock Holmes, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1922 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Babe Ruth signs three years at $52,000 a year New York Yankees contract.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Weep No More, My Mammy - Vernon Dalhart
- Swanee River Moon - Columbia Stellar Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1922?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?