Sunday 5 March 1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Sherlock Holmes, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1922 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Pierre Moussa: French government official and banker.
- Pier Pasolini: Italian actor and director of radical films, best known for controversial films about people in conflict with the mainstream society.
- James Noble: Dallas Texas; actor (Governor Gatling-Benson).
- Pier Paolo Pasolini: Bologna, Italy -- Director (Teorema, Pigsty).
- Claude Frikart: French Prelate of the Roman Catholic Church, and member of the Congregation of Jesus and Mary (Eudists, C.I.
- Nosferatu premieres in Berlin
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Weep No More, My Mammy - Vernon Dalhart
- Swanee River Moon - Columbia Stellar Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?