Wednesday 22 March 1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Die Geburt des Antichrist, directed by Friedrich Feher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1922 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Mujib ur-Rahman: Pakistan -- Sheik / Premier.
- Stewart Stern: screenwriter (Rebel Without A Cause).
- John Gilligan: American lieutenant and politician 62nd Governor of Ohio (d. 2013).
- Louis A Ranvier French anatomist/historian: dies at age 86.
- British court sentences Mahatma Gandhi to six years in prison.
- Radio station WLW in Cincinnati, Ohio begins broadcasting.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When Buddha Smiles - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- The Song of Love - Edwin Dale
- I Want My Mammy - Al Bernard & Vernon Dalhart
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?