Monday 31 May 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Flapper, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 May 1920!
Which were the important events of 31 May 1920 ?
- World No Tobacco Day.
- Syaday (Discordianism) (5th day of the season of Confusion, honors Apostle Sri Syadasti).
- Saint Gislemerio
- Saint Mechtilde of Diessen
- Saint Petronella.
- the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Godiva procession.
- IT Day.
- Edward Bennett Williams lawyer/team owner (Washington Redskins: Baltimore Orioles).
- Andrew Bettwy: American government official, a Republican who served as Arizona State Land Commissioner from 1970 to 1978 under four Arizona governors.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When My Baby Smiles at Me - Ted Lewis & His Band
- I'll See You In C-U-B-A - Billy Murray
- That Wonderful Kid from Madrid - Al Jolson
- Prince's Orchestra - Afghanistan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?