Thursday 1 November 1990
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice.
In UK Show Me Heaven by Maria McKee was in the top 5 hits.
Jacob's Ladder, directed by Adrian Lyne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Plains Of Passage by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Les nuls, l'émission.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Castle of Deceit or Conquest of the Crystal Palace.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 November 1990!
Which were the important events of 1 November 1990 ?
- Also see November 1 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States - Start of National Novel Writing Month
- World Vegan Day
- Mexico - The Day of the Dead
- Ireland - Samhain the traditional first day of Winter
- Algeria - National day
- Catholicism - Holy Day of Obligation, All Saints Day. Holiday in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Seychelles, Slovenia, Spain, Guatemala.
- Roman festivals - last day of the Ludi Victoriae Sullanae.
- Antigua and Barbuda - Independence Day (from Britain, 1981)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 01 November
- Oh, Kay! opens at Richard Rodgers Theater NYC for 77 performances
- Sandra Miller awarded $100 for Mike Tyson fondling her breasts
- Rhetoric escalates as US President George Bush likens Saddam Hussein to Adolf Hitler.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?