Friday 2 March 1951
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Cassie Yates in Macon and Roberto Danino Zapata.
Royal Wedding, directed by Stanley Donen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Victor Borge Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1951!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1951 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Cassie Yates in Macon: Georgia, USA; actress (Osterman Weekend, Dynasty).
- Roberto Danino Zapata: Peruvian lawyer and former Prime Minister of Peru.
- 1st NBA All-Star Game: East beats West 111-94 at Boston
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1951 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Patti Page - Mockin' Bird Hill
- You're Just In Love - Dinah Shore
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?