Tuesday 6 March 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Stedman Graham and Michel Herbillon.
Royal Wedding, directed by Stanley Donen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while My Six Convicts by Donald Powell Wilson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Martinsville, U.S.A..
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1951!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 6 March 1951 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Stedman Graham: American executive, formerly a champion basketball player.
- Michel Herbillon
- Gerrie Knetemann: Dutch cyclist (Born 1951).
- Gerrie Kneteman: Dutch road worker and bicycle racer.
- Belgium extends conscription to 24 months.
- Beginning of high-profile trial of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg in the USA, on charges of spying for the Soviet Union.
- The trial of Ethel and Julius Rosenberg begins.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?