Monday 5 March 1951
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Giorgos Ninios and Burkhard Segler.
Royal Wedding, directed by Stanley Donen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Martinsville, U.S.A..
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1951!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1951 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Giorgos Ninios: Greek actor.
- Burkhard Segler: German footballer.
- Datuk Mohammad Nor Khalid: Malaysian cartoonist.
- Willis Ramsey: American popular country-western singer and songwriter; his first and only album, "The Willis Alan Ramsey Album" came out 12/05/1976, produced by Shelter records.
- Lat : Malaysian cartoonist.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?