Wednesday 14 March 1951
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lyn Rodden and Lynn Rodden.
Strange Deception, directed by Curzio Malaparte, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Cardinal by Henry Morton Robinson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Circuit Rider.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 March 1951
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 March 1951!
Which were the important events of 14 March 1951 ?
- Albania - Summer Day: Albanian holiday Summer is celebrated in this day in Elbasan and its surroundings.
- Pi Day - unofficial mathematics holiday.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honor of Mars were held.
- Saint Mathildis
- Saint Paulina
- Blessed Eve of Liege
- Japan - White Day: Japanese holiday similar to Valentine's Day (men give gifts to women).
- Lyn Rodden
- Guy Carcassonne: French jurist, specializing in constitutional law, professor for public law at the university Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense.
- Lynn Rodden: American model in her 20's and an executive secretary in film studios.
- Zella Lehr: Country Singer.
- Jerry Greenfield: American co-founder of Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
- During Korean War, US / UN forces recapture Seoul
- Earthquake at Euskirchen, Germany.
- Korean War: For the second time, United Nations troops recapture Seoul.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?