Saturday 31 March 1951
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Frankie Sabath and Margaret Burton.
The Thing from Another World, directed by Christian Nyby, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Adventures of Wild Bill Hickok.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1951!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 31 March 1951 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Frankie Sabath: Puerto Rican performer/singer.
- Margaret Burton: Australian artist, model and actress, known for her series of haunting paintings which foreshadowed her looming early death on 12 May 1984.
- Lena Söderberg: Swedish model.
- Ralph Forbes: Actor (Riptide, Shock, Shock), dies at 45.
- US tanks cross 38 degrees of latitude in Korea.
- Remington Rand delivers the first UNIVAC I computer to the United States Census Bureau.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?