Thursday 29 March 1951
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Barry Goudreau and William Clarke.
Father's Little Dividend, directed by Vincente Minnelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Boswell'S London Journal by Frederick A. Pottle was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Adventures of Wild Bill Hickok.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1951!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 29 March 1951 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
Famous Birthdays:29 March
- King & I opens at St. James Theater NYC for 1246 performances
- 23rd Academy Awards: All About Eve, Jose Ferrer and Judy Holliday win.
- Julius and Ethel Rosenberg convicted of espionage.
- Ethel and Julius Rosenberg are convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage.
- The King and I play opens at the Saint James Theater in New York City for 1246 performances.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?