Tuesday 3 July 2007US date format: 7/3/2007, UK date format: 3/7/2007
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 3, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Umbrella by Rihanna.
The Rage, directed by Robert Kurtzman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Blaze by Richard Bachman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Morning Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Bee Game or Wii Fit.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 July 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 2007!
Which were the important events of 3 July 2007 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 July
- Alice Timander: Swedish dentist and actress (d. 2007).
- United States counterterrorism experts say some of the men arrested in connection to terror plots in the United Kingdom had links to al-Qaeda in Iraq. (CNN)
- The British government will designate and ban Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi and Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh as terrorist organizations. (Nasdaq)
- Former President of Liberia Charles Taylor makes a surprise appearance at his trial for military atrocities in The Hague. (Associated Press, via the Washington Post)
- Former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto says she will return to Pakistan and is considering contesting the next presidential election. (IHT)
- Lal Masjid clashes: At least seven people have been killed in clashes between security forces and militant students at a mosque in the Pakistani capital Islamabad. (BBC)
- Ghana redenominates Ghanaian cedi. The new currency starts exchanging at GH¢ 0.92 to the US dollar, the highest valued African currency. (MyJoyOnline)
- Japan's Minister for Defense Fumio Kyuma resigns over comments he made about the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki on the weekend. (BBC)
- Alinghi beats Emirates Team New Zealand in the final race of the 2007 America's Cup, winning the regatta 5-2. (NZ Herald)
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- When I See U - Fantasia
- Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin') - T-Pain Featuring Yung Joc
- Please Don't Go - Tank
- teachme - Musiq Soulchild
- Umbrella - Rihanna Featuring Jay-Z
- Same Girl - R. Kelly Duet With Usher
- Shop Boyz - Party Like A Rockstar
- Make Me Better - Fabolous Featuring Ne-Yo
- Wipe Me Down - Lil Boosie Featuring Foxx & Webbie
- Kelly Rowland Featuring Eve - Like This
Top #10 Latin songs
- Ojala - Marco Antonio Solis
- Dimelo - Enrique Iglesias
- Que Me Des Tu Carino - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Por Amarte Asi - Alacranes Musical
- Si Nos Quedara Poco Tiempo - Chayanne
- No Te Veo - Casa De Leones
- Igual Que Ayer - RKM & Ken-Y
- Impacto - Daddy Yankee Featuring Fergie
- Cuisillos - Mil Heridas
- Joan Sebastian - Eso y Mas
Top #4 songs in the UK
- Kate Nash - Foundations
- Timbaland featuring Doe & Keri Hilson - The Way I Are
- Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song) - Enrique Iglesias
- Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Many travel agents — or travel specialists, as they are now known — say they have seen an increase in business in the last year or so. [..]
What seemed like a petty dust up between SAP and Oracle may turn out to be a bigger fight now that the Justice Department is getting involved. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $39.45
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $116.28
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $72.50
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $45.25
- 1 CAD = 1.1452 CHF
- 1 AUD = 1.0382 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.9062 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.4501 CHF
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?