Tuesday 3 July 2007
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Umbrella by Rihanna.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, directed by David Yates, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Outrage by Dick Morris and Eileen McGann was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching InfoMania.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Crazy Machines 2 or The Witcher.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 2007!
Which were the important events of 3 July 2007 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 July
- Alice Timander: Swedish dentist and actress (d. 2007).
- United States counterterrorism experts say some of the men arrested in connection to terror plots in the United Kingdom had links to al-Qaeda in Iraq. (CNN)
- The British government will designate and ban Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi and Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh as terrorist organizations. (Nasdaq)
- Former President of Liberia Charles Taylor makes a surprise appearance at his trial for military atrocities in The Hague. (Associated Press, via the Washington Post)
- Former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto says she will return to Pakistan and is considering contesting the next presidential election. (IHT)
- Lal Masjid clashes: At least seven people have been killed in clashes between security forces and militant students at a mosque in the Pakistani capital Islamabad. (BBC)
- Ghana redenominates Ghanaian cedi. The new currency starts exchanging at GH¢ 0.92 to the US dollar, the highest valued African currency. (MyJoyOnline)
- Japan's Minister for Defense Fumio Kyuma resigns over comments he made about the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki on the weekend. (BBC)
- Alinghi beats Emirates Team New Zealand in the final race of the 2007 America's Cup, winning the regatta 5-2. (NZ Herald)
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?