Sunday 3 November 1901
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André Malraux and Leopold III of Belgium.
while Alice of Old Vincennes by Maurice Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1901!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1901 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- André Malraux: French author whose books are difficult to read as their structure is extremely complex.
- Leopold III of Belgium
- Andre Malraux: French writer (d. 1976).
- Andr? Malraux: Paris 18?me Military man.
- Leopold III: Leopold III of Belgium (d. 1983).
- Leopold: Belgium royalty, the King of Belgium in 1934 after the death of his father, King Albert.
- Leopold III [Filip von Saksen-Coburg]: King of Belgians (1934-51).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1901 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Scene at a Dog Fight - Len Spencer
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?