Friday 29 November 1901
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 29, 1901). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Genevieve Tobin and Mildred Harris.
William Tell, directed by Jonathan Haswell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1901!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1901 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Genevieve Tobin: Actress (Zaza, Great Gambini, Uncertain Lady).
- Mildred Harris: Cheyenne, Wyoming -- Actress (No No Nannette).
- East 182nd Street in the Bronx is paved and opened.