Wednesday 27 November 1901
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 27, 1901). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ted Husing .
The Artist's Dilemma, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 November 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1901!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1901 ?
- Ted Husing: NYC, New York -- Sportscaster (Monday Night Fights).
- Clement Studebaker: American businessman co-founded Studebaker (d. 1901).
- Gerhart Hauptmanns Der rote Hahn, premieres in Berlin
- Army War College established in Washington DC.
- The U.S. Army War College is established.