Saturday November 09, 1901
US date format: 11/9/1901, UK date format: 9/11/1901
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 9, 1901). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include John Norrie McArthur and Jacques Colombier.
Pan-American Exposition by Night, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 09, 1901?
- Roman Catholicism - Dedication of the Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano, Cathedral of the Pope (memorial feast day)
- Also see November 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Cambodia - Independence Day (1953)
- Pakistan - Allama Iqbal Day (1877)
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 09, 1901?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Dan W. Quinn - Good Morning, Carrie
- Dan Quinn - Tell Us, Pretty Ladies