Tuesday 3 December 1901
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 3, 1901). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Glenn Hartranft and Mildred Wiley.
Pan-American Exposition by Night, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 December 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1901!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1901 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Glenn Hartranft: American shot putter and discus thrower (d. 1970).
- Mildred Wiley: American high jumper (d. 2000).
- Milwaukee Brewers is dropped from the American League and replaced by Saint Louis Browns.
- US President Theodore Roosevelt delivers a 20,000-word speech to the House of Representatives asking the Congress to curb the power of trusts ''within reasonable limits''.