Monday 25 November 1901
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania) and Rudolf Höss.
while The Crisis by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1901!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1901 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania)
- Rudolf Höss: German soldier and Nazi partisan who served as commandant of the Auschwitz extermination camp (1940–45), during a period when as many as 1,000,000 to 2,500,000 inmates perished there.
- Tibor Serly: Losonc, Hungary -- Violinist / composer (American Elegy).
- Arthur Liebehenschel: Polish-born German concentration camp commandant (d. 1948).
- Josef Gabriel Rheinberger: German Composer / music theorist, dies at 62.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?