Saturday 30 November 1901
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 30, 1901). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Infante Dukr of Calabria .
The Artist's Dilemma, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 November 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1901!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1901 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- Infante Dukr of Calabria: Prince of the Two Sicilies, Duke of Calabria was one of two claimants to the title of the head of the House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies from 1960 until his death in 1964.