Wednesday November 19, 2003
US date format: 11/19/2003, UK date format: 19/11/2003
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see zodiac on November 19, 2003). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Baby Boy by Beyonce.
In UK Be Faithful by Fatman Scoop featuring The Crooklyn Clan was in the top 5 hits.
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, directed by Peter Jackson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Key of Light by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Cena Aberta.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Batman: Dark Tomorrow or Disney Princess: Magical Dress-Up.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 19, 2003?
- The Canada-U.S. Power System Outage Task Force releases an interim report, citing a loss of situational awareness in FirstEnergy Corporation's control room as the primary cause and ampquotimmatureampquot monitoring software used at the Midwest Independent System Operator as a secondary cause.
- FTAA: The Bush administration says it is opening free-trade negotiations with Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, and Panama. It hopes to start the free trade talks by the second quarter of 2004.
- The People's Republic of China expresses firm opposition to US restrictions on imports of textiles (from mainland China) and vows to take the dispute to the WTO.
- An arrest warrant is issued for pop singer Michael Jackson
- See more
Australian racing driver (Born 1940).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 19, 2003?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
Top #5 Latin songs
- Sin Bandera - Mientes Tan Bien
- Luis Miguel - Te Necesito
- Gloria Estefan - Hoy
- Obie Bermudez - Antes
- Chayanne - Un Siglo Sin Ti
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in November 2003?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $35.06
- Apple AAPL: opens at $20.56
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $25.29
- General Electric GE: opens at $29.00
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $88.32
- 1 USD = 109.12 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.3035 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.307 CHF
- 1 EUR = 129.86 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.7003 GBP
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on November 19, 2003?
On November 19, 2003 the day of the week was Wednesday.
What zodiac sign is November 19, 2003?
On November 19, 2003 the zodiac sign was Scorpio.
Who was the US President on November 19, 2003?
On November 19, 2003 the US President was George W. Bush (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on November 19, 2003?
On November 19, 2003 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on November 19, 2003?
On November 19, 2003 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people died on November 19, 2003?
Famous people died on November 19, 2003 include, Ian Geoghegan.
What was the number one song in November 19, 2003?
The number one song in the week of November 19, 2003 was Baby Boy by Beyonce in US and Be Faithful by Fatman Scoop featuring The Crooklyn Clan in UK.
What were the top hits on November 19, 2003?
The top hits on November 19, 2003 were Baby Boy by Beyonce, Stand Up by Ludacris, Holidae In by Chingy in US and Be Faithful by Fatman Scoop featuring The Crooklyn Clan, Turn Me On by Kevin Lyttle, Guilty by Blue in UK.