Friday 21 November 2003
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Baby Boy by Beyonce.
In UK Be Faithful by Fatman Scoop featuring The Crooklyn Clan was in the top 5 hits.
Timeline, directed by Richard Donner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Warrior Women with Lucy Lawless.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing CT Special Forces 2: Back in the Trenches or Drakengard.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 2003!
Which were the important events of 21 November 2003 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 November
- President George W. Bush arrives back in the United States after his controversial State Visit to the UK.
- U.S. ambassador to the People's Republic of China Clark Randt is called to meet Chinese ministers twice (second day in succession) in connection with US plans to restrict imports of Chinese textiles Beijing is shocked at the US move.
- Occupation of Iraq:
- In the pre-dawn hours RPGs are launched from donkey carts at two Baghdad hotels and the oil ministry building. Reports indicate slight damage and one casualty.
- Former senior U.S. intelligence official and UNSCOM inspector Scott Ritter urges the Parliament of the United Kingdom to investigate the questionable way in which units of British secret intelligence agencies massaged public opinion prior to war with Iraq.
- The Global Environment Facility Council Approves in Grants for 19 Projects to Improve the Global Environment
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 21 November 2003
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Bergen - Anderlecht : 0 - 2
- Germinal - Club Brugge : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Bielefeld - Erzgebirge Aue : 1 - 1
- Duisburg - Mainz : 0 - 1
- Lubeck - Burghausen : 2 - 2
- Union Berlin - Osnabruck : 2 - 0
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Lyon - Strasbourg : 1 - 0
- Waalwijk - Groningen : 1 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?