Wednesday 3 September 2003
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly.
In UK Breathe by Blu Cantrell featuring Sean Paul was in the top 5 hits.
Lost in Translation, directed by Sofia Coppola, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Living History by Hillary Rodham Clinton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Air Emergency.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Championship Manager 4 or SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 2003!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 3 September 2003 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 September
- Paul Jennings Hill: American anti-abortion murderer (Born 1954).
- The Hubble Space Telescope starts Hubble Ultra Deep Field.
- ''Occupation of Iraq'': Poland assumes a position in postwar Iraq. The coalition in Iraq hands over the south-central part of the country to a force led by Poland. The force of Polish troops leads a multinational peacekeeping brigade that will relieve Coalition forces (in particular the United States Marine expeditionary force). This is Poland's biggest military operation since World WarnbspII. This is also the first sign of the global community's commitment to a postwar Iraq.
- Palestinian Authority: Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas threatens to quit if the Palestinian legislature does not endorse his government and its policies at a session scheduled for Thursday.
- Diplomacy: British Embassy in Tehran closes temporarily after shots are fired at it from the street.
- United States: Former Presbyterian minister Paul J. Hill is executed for his 1994 murder in Pensacola, Florida, of an abortion doctor and his bodyguard.
- California recall: Five candidates (Lt. Governor Cruz Bustamante, California state senator Tom McClintock, Peter Camejo, Peter Ueberroth and Arianna Huffington) attended the first debate held for the recall election. Arnold Schwarzenegger was criticized for not turning up at the debate. Issues such as tax and campaign finance were brought up.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 3 September 2003
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Ath Madrid - Albacete : 1 - 0
- Barcelona - Sevilla : 1 - 1
- Betis - Espanol : 2 - 2
- La Coruna - Ath Bilbao : 2 - 0
Liga IFootball (Portugal)
- Gil Vicente - Pacos Ferreira : 2 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?