Tuesday 30 September 2003
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Baby Boy by Beyonce.
In UK Where Is The Love? by The Black Eyed Peas was in the top 5 hits.
Mystic River, directed by Clint Eastwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right by Al Franken was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Mark Steel Lectures.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing CTU: Marine Sharpshooter or Delta Force: Black Hawk Down.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 September 2003!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 30 September 2003 ?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- RC Saints - Saint Jerome
- French Republican Calendar - Panais (Parsnip) Day, ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 September
- Air France and KLM are completing their merger.
- EU Agriculture Commissioner, Franz Fischler urged EU ministers to lift the ban on GMO food, as the EU risks facing legal challenges by the US and other countries at the World Trade Organization.
- European Union: Poland and Spain are about to launch their battle to keep the current system of voting in the European Council, introduced by the Nice Treaty.
- The European Commission will not shy away from imposing fines on France if it continues to break Euro-rules, according to Economics Commissioner Pedro Solbes.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 30 September 2003
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Bradford - Derby : 1 - 2
- Cardiff - Wigan : 0 - 0
- Norwich - Reading : 2 - 1
- Rotherham - Stoke : 3 - 0
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Blackpool - Grimsby : 0 - 1
- Chesterfield - Bournemouth : 1 - 1
- Colchester - Brentford : 1 - 1
- Hartlepool - Wrexham : 2 - 0
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Bristol Rvs - Mansfield : 1 - 3
- Bury - York : 2 - 0
- Cambridge - Doncaster : 3 - 3
- Carlisle - Leyton Orient : 0 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?