Saturday 27 September 2003
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly.
In UK Where Is The Love? by The Black Eyed Peas was in the top 5 hits.
Mystic River, directed by Clint Eastwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Case For Israel by Alan Dershowitz was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Potter Puppet Pals.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing or Pac-Man Vs..
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 September 2003!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 27 September 2003 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mashfyyat (Will) - First day of the eleventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- RC Saints - Saint Vincent de Paul
- Ethiopian Orthodox Church - Meskel
- Also see September 27 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Balsamine (Impatiens) Day, sixth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Belgium - French Community Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 27 September
- Smart 1 satellite is launched.
- Natural disaster: An earthquake of magnitude 7.3 struck near the border between Kazakhstan and Xinjiang, China.
- Smart 1, a European Space Agency satellite, is launched from French Guiana.
- International relations: Russian President Vladimir Putin (at Camp David) states his country supports measures to make sure Iran does not develop a nuclear weapons program. Putin discusses rebuilding projects in Iraq (reiterating Russia's position that the Provisional Governing Council of Iraq and the United Nations play ampquot''an important role''ampquot in the establishment of a ampquotfree, democratic, and united stateampquot), as well as in Afghanistan. Putin did not offer troops to help
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 27 September 2003
Serie AItalian Football
- Reggina - Juventus : 0 - 2
- Udinese - Inter : 0 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Bergen - Cercle Brugge : 0 - 0
- Charleroi - St Truiden : 1 - 1
- Club Brugge - Beveren : 3 - 0
- Lierse - Genk : 3 - 5
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Dortmund - Freiburg : 1 - 0
- FC Koln - Werder Bremen : 1 - 4
- Hansa Rostock - Bayern Munich : 1 - 2
- Kaiserslautern - Hannover : 1 - 0
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Ath Bilbao - Sociedad : 1 - 0
- Celta - Valladolid : 3 - 2
- Osasuna - La Coruna : 3 - 2
- Valencia - Real Madrid : 2 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?