Monday 8 September 2003
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Spencer O'Reilly and Carmen Blanchard.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly.
In UK Where Is The Love? by The Black Eyed Peas was in the top 5 hits.
Lost in Translation, directed by Sofia Coppola, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Living History by Hillary Rodham Clinton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Great Jang-Geum.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Brave Shot or Cabela's GrandSlam Hunting: 2004 Trophies.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 September 2003!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 8 September 2003 ?
- Spencer O'Reilly: American child of noted family; father is Bill O'Reilly of "The O'Reilly Factor.
- Carmen Blanchard: Family Member.
- Jaclyn Linetsky: Canadian voice actress (Born 1986).
- ''Occupation of Iraq'': Declaring Iraq to be the ampquotcentral frontampquot in the war against terrorism, President Bush asks Congress for to help pay for the reconstruction of Iraq as well as Afghanistan.
- Road map for peace: Ahmed Qurei, who was nominated as Palestinian prime minister by the head of the Palestinian Authority, Yasser Arafat, accepts the position (pending the approval of the parliament). He had originally said there was no reason to form a new government unless ampquotIsrael wants to change its hostile attitude.ampquot
- The Ellen DeGeneres Show premiered on NBC. Hosted by comedian and entertainer Ellen DeGeneres and originally filmed in Studio 11 at NBC Studios in Burbank, California, The successful television program has won 31 day-time Emmy Awards and is scheduled to remain on air to at least the 2013-2014 season.
- Jaclyn Linetsky, the voice of Caillou, died in a car aciddent.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 8 September 2003
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Doncaster - Hull : 0 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?