Sunday 4 August 1991
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 4, 1991). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Thiago Cardoso and River Viiperi.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams.
In UK (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams was in the top 5 hits.
The Doctor, directed by Randa Haines, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Beast by Peter Benchley was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Hidden Room.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Crisis in the Kremlin or Captain America and the Avengers.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 1991
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1991!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1991 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
- River Viiperi: Model.
- Thiago Cardoso: Brazilian footballer.
- Neil Coleta: Filipino actor.
- Lucinda Dryzek: English actress.
- Izet Hajrović: Bosnian footballer.
- Nikiforos Vrettakos: Greek poet and academic (d. 1991).
- 1st time Seattle Mariners are 9 games over .500
- Deb Richard wins LPGA Phar-Mor in Youngstown Golf Tournament
- The Greek cruise ship MTS Oceanos sinks off the Wild Coast of South Africa.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
- Rythm Syndicate - P.A.S.S.I.O.N.
- Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now
- DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
- Amy Grant - Every Heartbeat
- Lenny Kravitz - It Ain't Over Til It's Over
- EMF - Unbelievable
- Corina - Temptation
- Roxette - Fading Like A Flower (Every Time You Leave)
- The Escape Club - I'll Be There
Top #10 R&B songs
- D.J. Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
- Hi-Five - I Can't Wait Another Minute
- Gotta Have You (From "Jungle Fever") - Stevie Wonder
- The Sounds Of Blackness - Optimistic
- Peabo Bryson - Can You Stop The Rain
- Baby I'm Ready - Levert
- Nights Like This (From "The Five Heartbeats") - After 7
- Gladys Knight - Men
- Shirley Murdock - In Your Eyes
- Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Let The Beat Hit 'Em
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?