Sunday 4 August 1991
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include River Viiperi and Thiago Cardoso.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams.
In UK (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams was in the top 5 hits.
Double Impact, directed by Sheldon Lettich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while The Kitchen God'S Wife by Amy Tan was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Joking Apart.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing After Burner III or Chaos World.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1991!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1991 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
- River Viiperi: Model.
- Thiago Cardoso: Brazilian footballer.
- Neil Coleta: Filipino actor.
- Lucinda Dryzek: English actress.
- Izet Hajrović: Bosnian footballer.
- Nikiforos Vrettakos: Greek poet and academic (d. 1991).
- 1st time Seattle Mariners are 9 games over .500
- Deb Richard wins LPGA Phar-Mor in Youngstown Golf Tournament
- The Greek cruise ship MTS Oceanos sinks off the Wild Coast of South Africa.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 August 1991
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
- Rythm Syndicate - P.A.S.S.I.O.N.
- Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now
- DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
- Amy Grant - Every Heartbeat
- Lenny Kravitz - It Ain't Over Til It's Over
- EMF - Unbelievable
- Corina - Temptation
- Roxette - Fading Like A Flower (Every Time You Leave)
- The Escape Club - I'll Be There
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?