Friday August 16, 1991US date format: 8/16/1991, UK date format: 16/8/1991
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 16, 1991). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Evanna Lynch and Young Thug.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams.
In UK (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams was in the top 5 hits.
The Man in the Moon, directed by Robert Mulligan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Chutzpah by Alan M. Dershowitz was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Roc.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Another World or Duke Nukem.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 August 1991
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 August 1991!
Which were the important events of 16 August 1991 ?
- RC saints: feast day of Saint Stephen I of Hungary; Saint Roch (helps against plague and skin diseases)
- USA: legal holiday in Vermont for the Battle of Bennington in 1777 (which actually took place in the state of New York)
- Palio dell'Assunta in Siena
- Eastern Orthodox: commemoration of the translation of the Acheiropoietos icon which means "Not made by hands", (also known as the Mandelion; now lost) from Edessa to Constantinople on 16 August 944
- Evanna Lynch: Movie Actress.
- Young Thug
- GEM (singer)
- Yeo Hoonmin
- Kwon Ri-se: South Korean singer (Ladies' Code) (d....
- José de Araújo: Brazilian footballer.
- GEM : Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actress.
- Gem : Pop Singer.
- Belgium census is 10,000,963 inhabitants
- President Bush declares recession is near an end
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
- Amy Grant - Every Heartbeat
- Lenny Kravitz - It Ain't Over Til It's Over
- DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
- Roxette - Fading Like A Flower (Every Time You Leave)
- Corina - Temptation
- Rythm Syndicate - P.A.S.S.I.O.N.
- The Escape Club - I'll Be There
- Scorpions - Wind Of Change
- The KLF - 3 A.M. Eternal
Top #10 R&B songs
- Peabo Bryson - Can You Stop The Rain
- Gladys Knight - Men
- D.J. Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
- Hi-Five - I Can't Wait Another Minute
- BeBe & CeCe Winans - Addictive Love
- Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Let The Beat Hit 'Em
- Shirley Murdock - In Your Eyes
- Vesta - Special
- Heavy D & The Boyz - Now That We Found Love
- Optimistic - The Sounds Of Blackness
Top #10 Latin songs
- Todo Todo Todo - Daniela Romo
- Dejame Llorar - Ricardo Montaner
- Banda Blanca - Fiesta
- Cosas Del Amor - Vikki Carr Y Ana Gabriel
- Ahora - Ana Gabriel
- Mesita De Noche - Victor Victor
- Todo Mi Corazon - Yuri
- Dime Quien Es - Lisa Lopez
- El Sancho - La Sombra
- Bailar Pegados - Sergio Dalma
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?