Friday August 2, 1991
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 2, 1991). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Evander Kane and Gabriel Anthony Cohen.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams.
In UK (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams was in the top 5 hits.
The Doctor, directed by Randa Haines, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Maximum Bob by Elmore Leonard was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Hidden Room.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Champion of the Raj or Eliminator Boat Duel.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 August 1991
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 August 1991!
Which were the important events of 2 August 1991 ?
- St. Etheldritha/Alfrida
- St. Alphonsus Mary de Ligouri
- St. Stephen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 4 saints: St. Peter Julian Eymard
- Feast day of Ilya the Prophet in Russian Orthodox Church
- Bulgaria/Republic of Macedonia - Ilinden (St. Ilya Day), a day of remembrance of the Ilinden Uprising
- Costa Rica - Our Lady of the Angels
- Day of airborne forces in Russia
- Gabriel Anthony Cohen: Son of Meredith Viera and Richard Cohen.
- Evander Kane: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Crystal Lee: Model.
- Tiana Small: Reality Star.
- Skyler Day: American actress and singer.
- Funk singer Rick James, arrested on sexual torture charges
- Hedy Lamaar is arrested for shoplifting in LA
- Mike Jeffcoat is 1st AL pitcher to get an RBI since 1972
- Space shuttle STS 43 (Atlantis 9) launched.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
- Rythm Syndicate - P.A.S.S.I.O.N.
- Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now
- DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
- Amy Grant - Every Heartbeat
- Lenny Kravitz - It Ain't Over Til It's Over
- EMF - Unbelievable
- Corina - Temptation
- Roxette - Fading Like A Flower (Every Time You Leave)
- The Escape Club - I'll Be There
Top #10 R&B songs
- D.J. Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
- Hi-Five - I Can't Wait Another Minute
- Gotta Have You (From "Jungle Fever") - Stevie Wonder
- Optimistic - The Sounds Of Blackness
- Peabo Bryson - Can You Stop The Rain
- Baby I'm Ready - Levert
- Nights Like This (From "The Five Heartbeats") - After 7
- Gladys Knight - Men
- Shirley Murdock - In Your Eyes
- Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Let The Beat Hit 'Em
Top #10 Latin songs
- Todo Todo Todo - Daniela Romo
- Banda Blanca - Fiesta
- Dejame Llorar - Ricardo Montaner
- Cosas Del Amor - Vikki Carr Y Ana Gabriel
- Todo Mi Corazon - Yuri
- Bailar Pegados - Sergio Dalma
- Mesita De Noche - Victor Victor
- Dime Quien Es - Lisa Lopez
- Navegar En Ti - Braulio
- Amante Del Amor - Luis Miguel
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?