Saturday August 4, 1990US date format: 8/4/1990, UK date format: 4/8/1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 4, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jourdan Dunn and Hikmet Balioğlu.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey.
In UK Turtle Power by Partners In Kryme was in the top 5 hits.
Flatliners, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Liar'S Poker by Michael Lewis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Swamp Thing.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Digger T. Rock or F-Zero.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1990!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1990 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
Famous Birthdays:04 August
- European community proposes a boycott of Iraq.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - Vision Of Love
- Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
- Snap! - The Power
- Glenn Medeiros - She Ain't Worth It
- Tyler Collins - Girls Nite Out
- Michael Bolton - When I'm Back On My Feet Again
- Sweet Sensation - If Wishes Came True
- En Vogue - Hold On
- Poison - Unskinny Bop
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- El Carino Es Como Una Flor - Rudy La Scala
- Gracias A Tu Amor - Lourdes Robles/Luis Enrique
- Amnesia - Jose Jose
- Daniela Romo - Explorame
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Te Amo - Rocio Durcal
- Me Tienes Que Querer - Yuri
- Manos De Seda - Luis Angel
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?