Saturday August 10, 1991US date format: 8/10/1991, UK date format: 10/8/1991
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 10, 1991). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Olivier Dion and Drew Lynch.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams.
In UK (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams was in the top 5 hits.
Showdown in Little Tokyo, directed by Mark L. Lester, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Illiberal Education by Dinesh D'Souza was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Roc.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Adventure Island II or The Adventures of Quik & Silva.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 August 1991
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1991!
Which were the important events of 10 August 1991 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
- Olivier Dion
- Hansika Motwani: Actress.
- Drew Lynch: Comedian.
- Maci Bookout: Reality Star.
- Marcus Foligno: American-Canadian ice hockey player.
- Chris Tremain: Australian cricketer.
- Josef Lipski: Polish politician.
- Little Night Music closes at New York State NYC after 7 performances
- NFL sportscaster Paul Maquire suffers a heart attack at age 53.
Birth chart on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1991?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
- Rythm Syndicate - P.A.S.S.I.O.N.
- Amy Grant - Every Heartbeat
- DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
- Lenny Kravitz - It Ain't Over Til It's Over
- Corina - Temptation
- Roxette - Fading Like A Flower (Every Time You Leave)
- The Escape Club - I'll Be There
- Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now
- Scorpions - Wind Of Change
Top #10 R&B songs
- Hi-Five - I Can't Wait Another Minute
- D.J. Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
- Optimistic - The Sounds Of Blackness
- Peabo Bryson - Can You Stop The Rain
- Gladys Knight - Men
- Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Let The Beat Hit 'Em
- Gotta Have You (From "Jungle Fever") - Stevie Wonder
- Shirley Murdock - In Your Eyes
- BeBe & CeCe Winans - Addictive Love
- Vesta - Special
Top #10 Latin songs
- Todo Todo Todo - Daniela Romo
- Banda Blanca - Fiesta
- Dejame Llorar - Ricardo Montaner
- Cosas Del Amor - Vikki Carr Y Ana Gabriel
- Mesita De Noche - Victor Victor
- Ahora - Ana Gabriel
- Dime Quien Es - Lisa Lopez
- Todo Mi Corazon - Yuri
- Navegar En Ti - Braulio
- Bailar Pegados - Sergio Dalma
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?