Wednesday 4 February 1903
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 4, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frank Howley and Edwin Denby.
English Barnyard Scene, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1903!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1903 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Edwin Denby: Tientsin, China -- US dance critic / poet (Snoring in N).
- Frank Howley: Hampton, New York -- Brigadier General (Answers for Americans).
- Siro Cisilino: composer.
- Berend van: den Amstel [Bernard CED Hattink]; actor (Beatrice).
- Alexander Oppenheim: mathematician.
- Alexander Imich: Polish-American chemist parapsychologist and academic (d. 2014).
- Stanley Cup: MontrTal AAA beat Winnipeg Victorias, two games to one and one tie.