Friday 12 March 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 12, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Françoise d'Eaubonne and Françoise D'Eaubonne.
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, directed by John S. Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 March 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 12 March 1920 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Gregoru Diena observed.
- Flag Day in Venezuela.
- "National Day" of the Republic of Jamtland
- Sweden - Namesday of Crown Princess Victoria, an Official Flag Day.
- Mauritius - National Day.
- St. Justina
- St. Jozefina
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast day of: St. Theophanes the Confessor
- Arbor Day in China.
- St. Maximilian
- Françoise d'Eaubonne
- Françoise D'Eaubonne: French feminist, who introduced the term 'ecofeminism' (écologie-féminisme, éco-féminisme or écoféminisme) in 1974.
- Jean Reimbold: French political activist, a leading member of the Organisation de l'armée secrète (OAS) ["Organisation of the Secret Army"], a short-lived French dissident far-right paramilitary organisation during the Algerian War (1954–62).
- Blaise Alexandre: French army officer, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation) for his heroism.
- Jules Traeger: Lyon 03?me physician.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Wonderful Pal - George Meader
- The Bells of St Mary's - Frances Alda