Monday 4 February 2008
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Low by Flo Rida.
In UK Now You're Gone by Basshunter featuring DJ Mental Theo's Bazzheadz was in the top 5 hits.
Nerves, directed by Robert Reinert, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while An Inconvenient Book by Glenn Beck and Kevin Balfe was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Life in Cold Blood.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Armored Core: For Answer or Ankh: Curse of the Scarab King.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 4 February 2008
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 2008!
Which were the important events of 4 February 2008 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 February
- Stefan Meller: French-Polish academic and politician Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 2008).
- U.S. President George W. Bush unveils a record US$3.1 trillion spending plan for fiscal 2009, including US$515 billion for military spending, and US$70 billion for Iraq and Afghanistan for just part of 2009. Domestic programs would be deeply cut. The budget is the first to be presented electronically.
- The London Low Emission Zone (LEZ) scheme begins to operate in the UK.
- The Versailles Assembly, bringing together both the French Senate and the Chamber of Deputies, votes 560 to 181 in favour of amending the constitution to allow adoption of the EU Lisbon Treaty. (EU Observer)
- Thomas S. Monson is chosen as the 16th president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. (AP via Google News)
- Iran launches the Kavoshgar-1 research rocket to inaugurate a newly built space center. (PressTV)
- 2008 submarine cable disruption: the Egyptian transport ministry reports that footage of the areas where cables were snapped or damaged shows no maritime traffic. (''Khaleej Times'')
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alicia Keys - Like You'll Never See Me Again
- I Remember - Keyshia Cole
- Mary J. Blige - Just Fine
- J. Holiday - Suffocate
- Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
- Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction
- Independent - Webbie Featuring Lil' Phat & Lil' Boosie
- Crying Out For Me - Mario
- Chris Brown - With You
- Low - Flo Rida Featuring T-Pain
Top #10 Latin songs
- Juanes - Me Enamora
- Flex - Te Quiero
- Sobre Mis Pies - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
- Vicente Fernandez - Estos Celos
- Gotas De Agua Dulce - Juanes
- Un Buen Perdedor - K-Paz With Franco De Vita
- No Puedo Olvidarla - Marco Antonio Solis
- Inalcanzable - RBD
- Conteo Regresivo - Gilberto Santa Rosa
- La Travesia - Juan Luis Guerra 440
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?