Sunday 4 February 2007
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Irreplaceable by Beyonce.
In UK Grace Kelly by Mika was in the top 5 hits.
while The Best Life Diet by Bob Greene was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jacob's Cross.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The City Beneath or Crazy Machines 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 2007!
Which were the important events of 4 February 2007 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 February
- Jose Carlos Bauer: Brazilian footballer (Born 1925).
- Steve Barber: American baseball pitcher (Born 1938).
- Barbara McNair: American singer and actress (Born 1934).
- Jules Olitski: Ukrainian-born American abstract painter and sculptor (Born 1922).
- Ilya Kormiltsev: Russian poet and translator (Born 1959).
- The Indianapolis Colts defeat the Chicago Bears 29-17 in NFL's Super Bowl XLI, played at Dolphin Stadium, Miami, Florida.
- Meteors and fireballs are reported in several states in the Midwestern USA.
- Palestinian factional violence: Fatah and Hamas take some of their gunmen off the streets of the West Bank and free some hostages under a new declared ceasefire. (BBC)
- At least 20 people are killed and 340,000 are made homeless by floods in the Indonesian capital, Jakarta. (AP via ABC News)
- Global spread of bird flu: UK authorities incinerate more than 50,000 turkeys as they are working to contain the bird flu. (BBC)
- Three former high-ranking American military officers have warned against any military attack on Iran. (BBC)
- Chinese President Hu Jintao continues his eight-nation tour in Africa as he arrives in Lusaka and hold talks with Zambian President Levy Mwanawasa. President Hu launched a copper mining partnership with Zambia and promised more in aid. (BBC)
- The U.S. military admits publicly for the first time that four U.S. helicopters were downed by ground fire in Iraq. (BBC)
- Greece's conservative government wins a vote of confidence, ending a three-day debate that started with the opposition Socialist Party calling for early elections (AP)
- A boat sailing from Tiko in Cameroon to Oron in Nigeria capsizes, leaving up to 85 people dead. (BBC News)
- Germany beat Poland 29:24 in the final of the 2007 World Men's Handball Championship, becoming the new world champion in team handball. Office website
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 February 2007
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?