Tuesday 19 February 2008
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Low by Flo Rida.
In UK Now You're Gone by Basshunter featuring DJ Mental Theo's Bazzheadz was in the top 5 hits.
Step Up 2: The Streets, directed by Jon M. Chu, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while The Appeal by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Al Ijtiyah.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Enduro Racer or Left 4 Dead.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 2008!
Which were the important events of 19 February 2008 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 February
- Yegor Letov: Russian song writer and singer (Born 1964).
- A fireball and sonic boom are reported in parts of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and British Columbia.
- Arizona Senator John McCain wins the Wisconsin and Washington Republican Party primary election. (''The New York Times'')
- Illinois Senator Barack Obama wins the Democratic Party Wisconsin primary and the Hawaii caucus. (AFP)
- At least eight Iraqi police are killed attempting to defuse a cache of rockets. (BBC News)
- Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain, the chairman of Pakistan's governing party, the pro-Musharraf Pakistan Muslim League (Q) (PML-Q) concedes defeat after preliminary results show that it cannot retain a majority in the Parliament of Pakistan. (AFP/AP via ''The Melbourne Age'')
- Serbian national selection for Eurovision Song Contest is cancelled after eruption of mass protests due to Kosovo's unilateral independence declaration 2 days earlier.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 February 2008
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?