Thursday 4 July 1996, US Independence Day
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Post Malone and Mahiro Takasugi.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
In UK Killing Me Softly by Fugees was in the top 5 hits.
Criss Cross, directed by Robert Siodmak, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Runaway Jury by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Si Doel anak sekolahan.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain or Disney's Pinocchio.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1996!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1996 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
Famous Birthdays:04 July
- Hot Mail, a free internet E-mail service begins
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
- Toni Braxton - You're Makin' Me High
- 2 Pac - How Do U Want It
- Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
- Los Del Rio - Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
- Adam Clayton & Larry Mullen - Theme From Mission Impossible
- Monica - Why I Love You So Much
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?