Thursday 4 March 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 4, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Lecanuet and Alan MacNaughton.
Broken Silence, directed by Luis Puenzo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1920 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Jean Lecanuet: French politician, senator, minister, senator & mayor of rouen for 25 yrs.
- Alan MacNaughton
- Marcella Grady: Jennings rancher.
- Alan MacNaughtan: Scottish actor, comedian.
- Last day of Julian civil calendar in Greece.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Gave Her That - Al Jolson
- Poor Little Butterfly is a Fly Gal Now - All-Star Trio
- William Tell Overture - Columbia Orchestra