Wednesday 4 March 1903US date format: 3/4/1903, UK date format: 4/3/1903
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 4, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Luis Carrero Blanco and William C Boyd.
Battle Royal, directed by Kinji Fukasaku, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1903!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1903 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Luis Carrero Blanco: Prime Minister of Spain (1973),...
- William C Boyd: American immunochemist (d. 1983).
- Merwin Graham: American Olympic track and field athlete...
- Giulio Stival: Italy Actor.
- Carrie Best: Canadian journalist (d. 2001).
- Harold Berens: comedian.
- Malcolm Dole: American chemist and academic (d. 1990).
- Dorothy Mackaill: Actress (Love Affair), dies of kidney...
- John Scarne: American magician and author (d. 1985).
- William Boyd: American immunologist and chemist (d....
- Joseph Henry Shorthouse: English novelist (Born 1834).
- Joseph H Shorthouse English writer (John Inglesant): dies at age 68.