Monday 4 October 1971
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Corey Sawyer and Jeremy Blake.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Maggie May by Rod Stewart.
In UK Maggie May / Reason To Believe by Rod Stewart was in the top 5 hits.
The French Connection, directed by William Friedkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1971
while The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vetenskapens Värld.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Computer Space or Galaxy Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1971!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1971 ?
- Corey Sawyer: NFL cornerback (Cin Bengals).
- Jeremy Blake: American digital artist and painter.
- Friderika Bayer: Hungarian singer.
- Darren Middleton: Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Powderfinger and Drag).
- Edit Angold: Actor (Suspense, Molly, Blue Angel), dies at 76.
- KMPH TV channel 26 in Visalia-Fresno, CA (IND) begins broadcasting
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1971 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Rod Stewart - Maggie May
- Donny Osmond - Go Away Little Girl
- Carpenters - Superstar
- Joan Baez - The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
- The Osmonds - Yo-Yo
- Lee Michaels - Do You Know What I Mean
- Paul & Linda McCartney - Uncle Albert / Admiral Halsey
- Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
- Stevie Wonder - If You Really Love Me
- Stampeders - Sweet City Woman
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 4 October 1971
- Oakland Raiders - Cleveland Browns : 34 - 20
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?