Wednesday 4 October 1989
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kimmie Meissner and Dakota Johnson.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Miss You Much by Janet Jackson.
In UK That's What I Like by Jive Bunny & The Mastermixers was in the top 5 hits.
Mystery Train, directed by Jim Jarmusch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while Clear And Present Danger by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Around the World in 80 Days.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Curse of the Azure Bonds or All-Pro Basketball Zenbei! Pro Basketball.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1989!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1989 ?
- Kimmie Meissner: American figure skater.
- Dakota Johnson: American noted family and the first child of actress Melanie Griffith and actor husband Don Johnson.
- Tessa Worley: French-born Alpine skier she is a two-time winner of giant slalom races in the FIS World Cup events held at Aspen, CO (2008 and 2010).
- Lil Mama: American rapper.
- Rich Quan: Rapper.
- Giants Will Clark hits 1st NLCS grand slam since 1977
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?